Loading Course Schedule...
SAS is one of the most popular data management languages available on large mainframes today. It provides statistical analysis and it's also a good system for normal programming applications. This course will teach students to use SAS for basic reporting, charting, data summarization and printer graphics as well as utility or "one shot" applications.
The student should have a knowledge of data processing concepts.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for programmers, DP personnel and non-DP personnel who would like to use the SAS system.
- Basic SAS concepts
- Creating SAS datasets
- Processing SAS datasets
- Counting values with PROC FREQ
- PROC MEANS applications
- Summarizing, ranking and correlating
- Plotting and charting
- SAS errors and missing values
- Transforming SAS data values
- Formatting SAS data values
- Report writing with SAS
- Handling dates and times with SAS
- Reshaping SAS datasets
- Permanent SAS dataset management
- SAS full screen product
- PMENUs and SAS/ASSIST