The Introduction to ServiceMix training course teaches developers and administrators the skills and knowledge required to effectively adopt and manage Apache ServiceMix in a production environment. The Introduction to ServiceMix course begins with an introduction to Apache ServiceMix, including an examination of core messaging and service bus concepts. It then transitions into a hands-on look at the administration, configuration, and integration with other products, such as ActiveMQ.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for developers and administrators.
- Introduction to Service Mix
- Understanding Core Concepts
- ServiceMix Fundamentals
- Installation, Administration, and Configuration
- Java Business Integration
- Configuring ServiceMix
- Deployment models
- Working with Standard ServiceMix Components