The course is mostly lecture with some time for exercises, demonstrations, and working on problems students bring to class. The exercises at the end of most chapters use data sets shipped with the SAS system. Students can also work through the exercises at their own pace after the conclusion of the course. This course can be taught as a public course or as an on-site course. Comprehensive textbooks for students are included in the course fee.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for two groups of students: those who are brand new to the SAS System, and those who have been using the SAS System for a few years, but want to learn about the new features of Enterprise Guide.
- Creating Simple Reports
- Data Preparation Part 1 Subsetting Data
- Data Preparation Part 2 Joining Data
- Data Preparation - Part 3 Summarizing Data
- Doing More with Enterprise Guide
- Enterprise Guide Administrator Setup