In this iOS Security and Privacy Workshop, participants learn about security and privacy technologies that are built into iOS so they’re ready to discuss why the Apple platform is the best choice for business mobility.
Recommended knowledge: • iOS familiarity
- Basic iOS device navigation skills
- Familiarity with Apple device deployment and management
.5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for IT professionals who are responsible for integrating iOS devices into an organization’s existing network, and for technical sales professionals who help customers choose iOS devices.
- Identify the security and privacy posture for a device after the completion of Setup Assistant
- Explain the importance of a device passcode in protecting user and company data
- Describe the built-in features of iOS that help keep user and company data separate
- Identify strategies to ensure that data is encrypted when sent over networks to trusted hosts
- Respond to misconceptions related to iOS security and privacy
- Help plan the security and privacy strategy for a successful iOS deployment