This course is designed to provide attendees with the necessary information to aide in preparing for an upcoming ISACA CRISC Certification exam or those wishing to learn about IT Related Risk Management Good Practices and how to develop and execute a Risk Management Program and develop and monitor controls.
Before attending this course the student should have completed an independent reading of the ISACA CRISC Review Manual had have at least three years of information security program management related experience, preferably in technology.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for Risk Professionals, GRC Professionals, Audit and Assurance Professionals, Information Security Professionals, Business Management/Staff and Technology Management/Staff.
- Review of CRISC Task and Knowledge Statements
- Risk Governance
- Risk Frameworks
- Risk Identification
- Risk Universe
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Evaluation
- Risk Response
- Risk Monitoring and Reporting
- Control Life Cycle
- Control Design, Review and Reengineering
- Control Monitoring and Reporting
- KRI/KPI - Measurements and Analysis
- Technology Related Risk Considerations