Loading Course Schedule...
This course will prepare your staff to conduct internal audits to the ISO 9001:2000 standard. The course is designed for the participant with little to no auditing experience. Participants will learn the basics of auditing including the right questions to ask during an interview, proper interviewing techniques and the tools of auditing. Participants will be made aware of their responsibilities as auditors and learn how to participate as an audit team member. Team exercises will be conducted to allow participants to practice their auditing techniques.Participants will be provided with case studies and be asked to identify nonconformities. Individuals will learn how to assess the effectiveness and suitability of a quality management system.The course will further prepare participants with a brief orientation to the ISO 9001:2000 standard. Once training is completed, participants will be prepared to participate as an internal audit team member.The instructor will share lessons learned as a implementation project manager and Lead auditor.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
The course is designed for the participant with little to no auditing experience.
- Understanding the ISO Requirements
- ISO 9000 Internal auditing requirements
- Responsibilities of Auditors and Lead auditors
- The auditing sequence from opening meetings to closing out audit findings
- Auditing techniques
- Conducting Interviews
- Developing auditing plans
- Developing checklists
- Reporting Minor and Major Findings
- Value added auditing
- Process Audits
- Review Example procedures and develop an audit checklist
- Develop an audit plan
- Work with an audit team to evaluate case studies
- Document and present audit findings