The Consultant Manager Certificate in IT Service Management according to ISO/IEC 20000 is designed to provide practical knowledge of maintaining and improving the overall IT service management system.
All candidates must hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management or higher, prior to sitting the ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation Bridge and the Professional Certificate Management and Improvement of IT Service Management processes according to ISO/IEC 20000 examinations. More detailed information may be found in the side entry routes document.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
The target group for this qualification includes those personnel who are involved in a practical way in: Defining ITSM strategies, policies and objectives Effecting cultural change in the organization Managing ITSM departments Designing and maintaining ITSM management systems And/orEvaluating/assessing ITSM management system capabilities/performance Specific roles could include: Process owner (for a group of processes) Service Manager Team Manager in the IT department Consultant to the above
- Documenting and maintaining ITSM policies
- Maintaining a portfolio of products and services
- Understanding and applying cultural change methods and techniques
- Motivating people
- Assessing the IT service management system
- Aligning service improvement initiatives to reflect ITSM strategy This well-structured training program helps candidates to continually improve their personal qualifications, thus supporting their continual professional development within their organizati