There are no prerequisites required for this course.
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for IT and Organizational leadership interested in trends and recommendations from leading IT benchmarks, consultants, and thought leaders regards CIOs planning for IT relevance, impact, and strategic direction.
- Clear definition of differences in requirements for building an IT based in products and applications vs. innovation
- Clear tools and templates for refinement of business cases toward shareholder value analysis and market superiority
- Clear leverage strategies of CIO discretionary spending vs. operational/incremental budget
- Improved business analysis tied to market dominance, not departmental issues
- A balanced view of technology tradeoffs with business acceleration