This 12-month program is designed to enhance the current job performance, position for promotion, and accelerate the upward mobility of current IT Managers and IT Directors by expanding their understanding of the Business of IT.
There are no prerequisites for this course, but it is suggested that attendees have taken the ITMLE (IT Management and Leadership Executive certification boot camp).
12 Months/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for IT Managers and IT Directors.
- Introductions, class logistics, program topic overview, etc.
- IT megatrends, leading technologies, and future role of IT
- Effect of AI on IT leadership, security, and IT service offerings
- Overview of the IT cybersecurity landscape
- Maximizing IT and user effectiveness in a hybrid workplace
- Business Relationship Management, stakeholder management, and user experience
- Data management role in analytics, cloud architectures, and data security
- IT executive presence, communication, managing up, and business acumen
- Finding, hiring, motivating, and retaining technical talent
- Defining, budgeting, prioritizing, and delivering your IT products and service catalog
- Servant Leadership and other IT leadership best practices
- Positioning yourself for promotion and accelerating upward mobility