Loading Course Schedule...
The ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy (DITS) is one of the two modules in the ITIL 4 Strategic Leader (SL) certification scheme. The other module in the SL designation is the ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan & Improve. Accredited training for the ITIL 4 Strategic Leader modules is mandatory to enable full understanding of the core material. The ITIL ® 4 Digital and IT Strategy certification focuses on enabling business success through the creation of digital and IT strategies. The IT and Digital Strategy certification adds a new perspective to the ITIL suite and elevates the discussion around ITIL concepts to a strategic level among business leaders and aspiring leaders. The ITIL® 4 Digital and IT Strategy is a 4-days course based on the ITIL® 4 Digital and IT Strategy exam specification from AXELOS. With the help of ITIL® 4 concepts and terminology, exercises, and examples included in the course, you will acquire relevant knowledge to pass the certification exam. The core learning material in the course is supported by interactive case study and discussions and activities.
For taking the ITIL® 4 Digital and IT Strategy certification, the following prerequisites are applicable:
- A minimum of three years of IT managerial experience
- ITIL 4 Foundation OR ITIL 4 Managing Professional certification through the Managing Transition module
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
The target audience for ITIL 4 Digital and IT Strategy includes, but are not limited to, the following:
- IT and business directors, heads of department, aspiring C-Suite professionals and other senior business leaders across the organization.
- Key Concepts of Digital and IT Strategy
- Strategy and the Service Value System
- What is Vision?
- Where Are We Now?
- How Do We Get There (Strategic Planning)
- How Do We Get There (Strategic Approaches)
- Take Action (Managing Strategic Initiatives)
- Did We Get There? (Measuring Strategy)
- How Do We Keep The Momentum Going
- Managing Innovation and Emerging Technologies
- Managing Strategic Risk