Loading Course Schedule...
Everyone who is involved in creating, delivering and supporting services in the digital world. Today's world is all about creating and delivering effective services that are designed to meet and exceed customer expectations. Understanding how to effectively create, deliver and support services is a must. If you are involved in creating, delivering, supporting and/or managing of services, this certification will give you the toolset you need to improve service management methods and enhance the efficiency of your organizations digitally enabled products and services.
In order to take this course you much hold the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification or the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Certification. In order to sit for the exam, you must complete this course and receive the official Letter of Attendance for this course.
This course is designed for IT Operations Managers, Service Desk Managers, Development Managers, Developers, Infrastructure Operations Engineers, Change and Release Managers, Incident Managers, Problem Managers, Service Transition Managers, Application Operations Engineers, Availability Managers, IT Coordinators, Networks Systems Administrators, IT Support Managers, Technical Support Engineers, Information Security Personnel, Data Center Support Specialists and others.
- Plan and Build a Service Value Stream
- Team Culture
- Customer Orientation
- Shift-Left Approach
- Plan & Manage Resources
- Information & Technology Use & Value
- Technologies – RPA, AI/ML, CI/CD
- Practices Contributing to CDS
- Using Value Streams to Release A New Service, Part 1
- Using Value Streams to Release A New Service, Part 2
- Service Design Practice
- Software Development & Management Practices
- Deployment Management Practice
- Release Management Practice
- Service Validation & Testing Practice
- Change Enablement Practice
- User Support Value Stream Steps 1 to 3
- User Support Value Stream Steps 4 to 7
- Monitoring and Event Management Practice
- The Service Value Stream Practice
- Incident Management Practice
- Problem Management Practice
- Knowledge Management Practice
- Service Level Management Practice
- How to Create, Deliver, and Support Services, Part 1
- How to Create, Deliver, and Support Services, Part 2
- Course Summary and Exam Tips