This provides the learners with the overall concepts, selected processes, policies and methods associated with ITIL and complimentary Service Management practices. The course, at a high level covers the key components that make up the Service Value System (SVS) and why ITIL is quoted as the industries “De-facto Standard of Service Management”. However, this class does not provide the details of each of the supporting practices, processes, policies etc. This course is designed to use the highly engaging ITSM Simulation that provides the learners a real-world experience to the disciplines of ITIL and other ITSM best practices and positions the student to gain a greater knowledge of how these supporting practices can benefit their day-to-day operational activities.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course will be of interest to:
- Individuals who require an understanding of ITIL and how activities in the may be embraced to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
- IT professionals working in or new to service management practices and require a basic understanding of the concepts, practices, functions and activities involved.
- Individuals seeking to expand their ITIL knowledge should they be interested in pursuing advanced certifications in service management.
- Service Management as A Practice
- The ITIL Service Value System
- Concepts & Definition
- ITIL Guiding Principles and 4 Dimensions
- ITIL Service Value System (Svs)
- ITIL Practices
- ITSM Propulsion
- The Challenges:
- The Solution – Polestartm ITSM
- Polestar ITSM in Action