Loading Course Schedule...
The course will focus on the ancillary knowledge required to implement and manage the necessary skills associated with the use of the Lifecycle practices.
Students should take ITIL Foundation in IT Service Management and 17 credits from previous certification classes along with ITSM operational experience
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for students who need to complete the Lifecycle Capability streams that will enable them to obtain an ITIL Expert in IT service management.
- Introduction to IT Service management Business & Managerial Issues
- Managing the Planning and Implementation of IT Service Management
- Management of Strategic Change
- Risk Management
- Managerial Functions
- Understanding Organizational Challenges
- Lifecycle Project Assessment
- Understanding Complementary Industry Guidance