This course leads to a Certificate in ITIL 2011 Service Management - Managing across the Lifecycle. This certification completes the Lifecycle and Capability streams by focusing on the ancillary knowledge required to implement and manage the necessary skills associated with the use of the Lifecycle practices.
Students should have an ITIL 2011 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management along with IT or ITSM operational experience.
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
The Service Lifecycle series will be of interest to candidates wishing to obtain knowledge of 2011 practices within the Service Lifecycle context. Prime focus is the Lifecycle itself, the use of process and practice elements used within it and the management capabilities needed to deliver quality Service Management practices in an organization.
- Introduction to Service Design
- Service Design Principles
- Service Design Processes
- Service Design technology related activities
- Organization and technology for Service Design
- Understanding Implementation approaches, Challenges, Critical success factors & risks