This course leads to a Certificate in ITIL 2011 Service Lifecycle Management - Service Design. This program is for IT professionals working within, or about to enter, an IT environment requiring a detailed understanding of the processes, functions and activities associated with the Service Design domain of the ITIL Service Lifecycle.
Students should have an ITIL 2011 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management along with IT or ITSM operational experience.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
The Service Lifecycle series will be of interest to candidates wishing to obtain knowledge of 2011 practices within the Service Lifecycle context. Prime focus is the Lifecycle itself, the use of process and practice elements used within it and the management capabilities needed to deliver quality Service Management practices in an organization.
- Introduction to Service Design
- Service Design Principles
- Service Design Processes
- Service Design technology related activities
- Organization and technology for Service Design
- Understanding Implementation approaches, Challenges, Critical success factors & risks