Loading Course Schedule...
This course is designed for programmers who are familiar with JEE Web Development and who want to be familiar with web Model View Controller and Apache Struts Framework. The students will also learn how to apply common Gang of Four Design Patterns and J2EE Design Patterns in their web applications. It will also include an overview of Enterprise JavaBeans 3.0 and how to develop and use Stateless Session EJB 3.0 in the web tier.
The student should have a working knowledge or equivalent of J2EE Web Development course.
5 days lecture/lab
This course is designed for programmers who are familiar JEE Web Development.
- Review of UML
- Object Oriented Design Concepts
- Basic Design Patterns
- Gang of Four Design Patterns
- Client Tier Components in Web Development
- Review of MVC Paradigm Using Servlets/JSP/Java Beans
- JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL)
- Struts Framework 1.3
- Annotations in Servlets
- Apply J2EE Design Patterns
- Overview of J2EE Architecture
- Overview of Enterprise JavaBeans 3.0
- Stateless Session Enterprise JavaBeans 3.0