This course is targeted for Business Rules developers looking with basic Java background experience. In this course we will teach students how to use the jBOSS Drools Engine to incorporate business rules in the Enterprise Applications. This workshop will be very hands on with lot of practices and whiteboard sessions.
Before taking this course, students should have Basic Java competency and some familiarity with Eclipse.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for Business Rules developers who are responsible for developing and designing a business rules management system (BRMS) solution in an enterprise environment.This course is targeted at enterprise architects, business and system analysts, technical managers and developers who want to use JBOSS Drools Engine to implement the business rules.
- Introduction - Drools 6.2.0
- Drools Rule Engine Overview
- Execution Control - Rule Matches
- Decision Tables - Overview and Spreadsheet Integration
- Rule Language
- Installation and Setup ( Eclipse and Drools Engine)
- Overview New features - KIE Workbench, Integration,KIE API
- Drools Run Time and Language - RETE.PHREAK Algorthim
- KIE Project Model - Overview
- Rule Language Reference - Overview
- Drool Basics
- Execution Control
- Decision Tables in Spreadsheets