Loading Course Schedule...
This three-day course is designed to cover best practices, theory, and design principles for overall network design and will serve as the prerequisite course for other design subject areas, data center, security, and WAN.
Prior to taking this course, students should have following skills:Knowledge of routing and switching architectures and protocols.Knowledge of Juniper Networks products and solutions.Understanding of infrastructure security principles.Basic knowledge of hypervisors and load balancers.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is targeted for Juniper Networks system engineers, partner sales engineers (including Champions), and services partners who are interested in learning network design introductory concepts. However, the course is also applicable to a general audience of Juniper customers with a desire to learn more about network design.
- Course Introduction
- Network Design Fundamentals
- Understanding Customer Requirements
- Organizing the Data
- Securing the Network
- Creating the Design Campus
- Creating the Design Wide Area Networks
- Creating the Design Data Center
- Business Continuity and Network Enhancements
- Network Management
- Putting Network Design into Practice