This two day course is designed for system administrators, DevOps, system engineers and others who need an introduction to Containers, Kubernetes. The course begins with an introduction to containers and container orchestration. Students will then learn about and explore Kubernetes, including launching applications, configuring networking, storage and security, and using Helm to deploy applications. The course includes comprehensive presentation content to introduce new concepts and processes and extensive hands-on experience.
Attendees should have familiarity with the Command Line, Linux System Administration skills and attention to details. SUSE Certified Administrator (SCA) in Enterprise Linux or SUSE Certified Linux Engineer (SCE) in Enterprise Linux certification or level of experience recommended.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for system administrators and others who want to administer Kubernetes.
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Containers and Container Orchestration
- Kubernetes Administration
- Application Management in Kubernetes with Kustomize
- Application Management in Kubernetes with Helm
- Ingress Networking with an Ingress Controller in Kubernetes
- Storage in Kubernetes
- Resource Usage Control in Kubernetes
- Role Based Access Controls In Kubernetes