Exceptional lead generation planning starts with a two-year retrospective review of execution and results. Companies can then craft a future plan to target specific markets. These strategies can reduce the sales cycle and increase sales team productivity and return on investment.This course focuses on ways to uncover leads and opportunities, and generate a robust sales pipeline. Special emphasis is placed upon assessing marketing plan, target audience, and industry trends through a complete organizational assessment. Participants will craft a plan to differentiate the organization based upon competition and market niche.This course is based upon active learning, with rich, interactive exercises and applied experiences.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
4-8 Hours/Lecture & Lab
- Define a niche market
- Complete a ten (1) step planning model
- Integrate Internet strategies
- Draft a plan to target the ideal customer (with calendar)
- Develop a system to track 100% of all leads
- Market to existing and past customers and communicate to potential new customers
- Identify successful and unsuccessful strategies and best practices