Certified SAFe Agilist® offers you an introduction to the foundations of SAFe, and provides the principles and practices to drive your Lean-Agile transformation with confidence. The course also offers the guidance and tools you need to lead effectively in remote environments with distributed teams. Take a Leading SAFe course to discover how companies can build business agility, and how to make SAFe work inside your organization. You’ll learn how SAFe helps you improve quality, productivity, employee engagement, and time-to-market. You’ll come away with an understanding of how to align your entire organization around the same clear objectives, and how to improve the flow of value and work from strategy to delivery. You’ll learn what makes companies more customer-centric and how to run key SAFe alignment and planning events, like PI planning.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This workshop is perfect and recommended to all levels and roles including any role attempting to implement SAFe Agile Practices.
- Boosting Productivity
- Improving Product Quality
- Decreasing Time To Market
- Increasing Employee Engagement
- Establishing Team Agility Around Flow of Value
- Aligning Massive Organizations Around Clear Objectives
- Participate In Critical SAFe Events Like PI Planning
- Adopting a Customer-Centric Mindset Using SAFe
- The AgileDad 12 Step Agile Implementation Guide