Business Analysis, Agile/Scrum & DevOps
Agile & Leadership
Leading to Real Agility is tough work. This ½-day one-on-one workshop helps you focus on the most essential aspects of your development as a leader. You will learn about your reactive tendencies that hinder you from leading your organization or team towards Real Agility, and you will learn about your creative capacities that support your journey towards Real Agility.
- A printable copy of your Leadership Circle Profile (LCP) results
- Free EXCLUSIVE ebook "Leading to Real Agility" written by Mishkin Berteig
- A free book from our Leadership recommended reading list
- One year of free email follow-up support with your coach
- Great follow-up to a CSM, CSPO or Leading SAFe class!
This workshop includes SIGNIFICANT pre-work. The course is facilitated live online in two segments.
You MUST have attended a CSM or CSPO learning event -- You must be in a position with other people reporting to you -- We strongly recommend that you be in an organization that is either not yet "Agile" or is currently undergoing an Agile adoption or transformation.
This workshop includes SIGNIFICANT pre-work as follows:
- Use the Leadership Circle Profile (LCP) to understand your current leadership effectiveness.
- This online tool requires that you invite your 360 "evaluators": your direct reports, your peers and your boss to participate in a 20-minute survey on your leadership behaviours.
- Your results are private and shared only with the facilitator of this workshop and the survey responses of your invited "evaluators" are anonymous.
- Once you have registered, you will receive detailed instructions on how to use this tool.
- After completing the LCP, you will be invited to review a series of 16 videos on "Leading to Real Agility". ::Each video is 2-3 minutes long.
1/2 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for someone in a leadership position within an organization that is either not yet "Agile" or is currently undergoing an Agile adoption or transformation.
LCP results review and coaching
- Connect your LCP results to your team, your organization, and the ideal Real Agility culture.
- Topics covered are determined by LCP results and through your own questions and needs