This course is designed for those who use Discovery Accelerator to search, review, and prepare archived items in support of information requests. This class describes the steps involved in setting up discovery searches and explains how to review, analyze, and export the search results. In addition, using research folders and setting up marks and tags are discussed. Also included are analytics and client review. NOTE: Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of Discovery Accelerator are not covered.
Students should have working knowledge of using a Windows system such as Windows 7, 8 or 10.
3 Days/Lecture & Labs
This course is for Discovery Accelerator users and other individuals who use Enterprise Vault Discovery Accelerator to retrieve requested business information.
- Introduction to Electronic Discovery
- Sources of Archived Electronic Data
- Custodian and Target Management
- Research Folders and Cases
- Marks and Tags
- Analytics and Auto Categorization
- Assigning Items to Reviewers
- Manual Review
- Exporting and Producing Data
- Advanced Topics