Loading Course Schedule...
Leveraging Cisco Intent-Based Networking DNA Assurance (DNAAS) Version 1.0 is a three-day course that provides you with the skills to monitor and troubleshoot a traditional brownfield network infrastructure by using Cisco DNA Assurance. The focus is on highlighting issues rather than monitoring data. The advanced artificial intelligence and machine learning features within Cisco DNA Assurance will allow you to isolate the root cause of a problem and use suggested actions to quickly resolve issues. You will use Cisco DNA Assurance to perform the work of a Level 3 support engineer.
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Internet web browser usability knowledge
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Familiarity with network management concepts such as Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), Syslog, and NetFlow
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for network administrators and network operators.
- Introducing Cisco DNA Center Assurance
- Cisco DNA Center System Architecture
- Monitoring Health and Performance with Cisco DNA Center Assurance
- Cisco DNA Center Assurance Functional Components
- Cisco DNA Center Assurance Data Analytics and Metrics
- Troubleshooting Issues, Observing Insights and Trends
- Detect Issues, Insights, and Trends in the Network
- Observe Trends, Insights, and Comparative Analysis
- Review of Assurance Tools for Troubleshooting Wireless Networks
- Use Sensor Tests to Troubleshoot Wireless Networks