Adobe Lightroom 5 softwares help you bring out the best in your photographs, whether you're perfecting one image, searching for ten, processing hundreds, or organizing thousands. This course is designed for novice photo editors to learn the basics of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.
Practical working knowledge of computers and basic Mac OS X or Windows skills.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for photographers, designers or anyone else that wants a non-destructrive workflow to organizing and editing their photos.
- Importing and Managing Photos in Lightroom
- Develop Module and Global Adjustments
- Develop Module and Creative Adjustments
- Roundtrip Workflow
- Lightroom to Photoshop for Combining Photos
- Photoshop for Selecting and Masking
- Photoshop for Retouching
- Photoshop for Special Effects