This three-day course takes you through Logic's powerful advanced features, covering everything from production, editing, and mixing, to notation and scoring to picture. Throughout the class professional secrets are revealed regarding how to streamline production workflow, accelerate editing tasks, effectively manage takes, and construct a mix that will meet the most exacting standards. You'll discover powerful techniques for multi-track recording and explore the limitless potential of Logic's audio instruments, including the revolutionary Sculpture.
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending the course:
- Basic knowledge of Mac OS
- Logic 10.5, with all available sounds installed
- A 25 key minimum, velocity-sensitive keyboard
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
Those who can benefit from this Advanced Techniques in Logic Pro course include anyone who want to learn music production and composition using Logic Pro or Logic Express. The course is best suited for those who prefer hands-on and interactive instruction to explore the full functionality of Logic Pro.
- Logic Synthesizers Basic E Series
- Logic Full-Features Synthesizers
- Picture – Music & sound Design
- Metering and the Mixing Environment
- Odds and Ends
- Control Surfaces