This course is designed to provide attendees with insight on some of the latest tools and techniques to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your Audit Department and provide increased value to your enterprise.
Before taking this course, you should have two to three years of audit, risk and/or compliance managerial experience.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for audit and assurance professionals.
- Introduction to process improvement and DMAIC methodology
- Annual Audit Risk Assessment
- Annual Audit Plan Development and Approval
- Planning the Audit Engagement
- Kick-off Meeting and Communications
- Audit Process and Communications
- Risk Based Auditing
- Integrated Auditing
- Control Self Assessments
- Continuous Auditing and Monitoring
- Audit Memo’s and Reports
- Audit Finding – Tracking
- Audit Remediation Testing
- Audit Analytics