This course prepares students to take the LPI 201 exam of the LPIC-2 certification. The Linux Professional Institute (LPI) is the go-to certification body for vendor independent Linux certifications. This course covers more advanced Linux skills such as system management and networking. Students will feel confident taking the LPI LPIC-2 201 exam with in classroom assessments and practice exams.
LPIC-1 certification or "LPIC-1 Exam Prep (Course 1)"LPI102 "LPIC-1 Exam Prep (Course 2)".
4 Days/Lecture & Labs
- Capacity Planning
- Boot Process and Sysv Init
- System Recovery and Bootloaders
- Linux Kernel Components and Compile
- Filesystem Administration
- LVM & RAID
- Adjusting Storage Device Access and ISCSI
- Client Networking
- System Maintenance