Loading Course Schedule...
This two-day LSS Black Belt Bootcamp prepares you to serve as a full-time Subject Matter Expert in Lean Six Sigma and an agent for driving organizational change initiatives. We show you how to use the critical tools and techniques needed to apply the DMAIC Life Cycle: "Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control" to complete large, high-priority, enterprise-wide, strategically-aligned projects. We answer the following questions: What is an LSS Black Belt and how does it differ from a Green Belt? What is an LSS Black Belt Project and how does it differ from an LSS Green Belt Project?
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This Bootcamp is targeted for LSS Green Belts who have already completed at least two (2) LSS Green Belt Projects and who want to learn how to lead Black Belt projects using a Lean Six Sigma approach.
- Introductions and Setting Course Expectations
- Share and discuss Your LSS Green Belt Project Lessons Learned
- Overview of the Flow of an LSS Black Belt Project
- Overview of the Role/Responsibilities of an LSS Black Belt and his/her Project Team
- Overview of LSS Project Portfolio Development
- LSS Black Belt Project Pre-Planning and Kick-Off
- LSS Black Belt Project The "Define" Phase Initiate and Plan the Project; Collect the VOC/VOB
- LSS Black Belt Project The "Measure" Phase Create and Understand the "As-Is Process" VSM
- LSS Black Belt Project The "Analyze" Phase Perform an "As-Is Process" Root Cause Analysis
- LSS Black Belt Project The "Improve" Phase Generate Potential Improvement Ideas and Finalize Them for the "To-Be Process"
- LSS Black Belt Project The "Control" Phase Implement the Improvements for the "To-Be Process" and Sustain the Gains
- Conclusions and Next Steps
- Feedback and Validation of Course Expectations