Organizations are increasingly integrating Mac computers into Windows or other standards-based network environments. But users and the IT professionals who support them can relax, because Mac integration is easy. This guide provides step-by-step instructions for a successful integration.
Understand how to use a Mac, a PC, and computer peripherals.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
- Users who bring a Mac into organizations that predominantly use the Microsoft Windows operating system and Windows Server Essentials
- Users who replace a Windows personal computer (PC) with a Mac
- IT professionals who support Mac users in organizations that predominantly use Windows and Windows Server Essentials
- Directory Services
- File Sharing
- Email, Contacts, and Calendars
- Protecting start-up disk files
- Instant Messaging
- Moving and Backing Up Content
- Running Windows on a Mac
- Additional Resources