Machine Learning (ML) is changing the world. To use ML effectively, one needs to understand the algorithms and how to utilize them. This course provides an introduction to the most popular machine learning algorithms. This course teaches doing Machine Learning using the popular SciKit-Learn package in Python language. This course teaches Machine Learning from a practical perspective. In-depth coverage of Math / Stats is beyond the scope of this course.
- Good programming background
- Familiarity with Python would be a plus, but not required
- No machine learning knowledge is assumed
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for Data analysts, Software Engineers, Data scientists.
- Python and SciKit-Learn
- ML Concepts
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regressions
- Naive Bayes
- Decision Trees
- Random Forest
- Clustering algorithms (K-Means)
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA)