It is seldom easy to assume a position of authority over those who have previously been your colleagues and peers. This workshop will help you address the challenges and difficulties of making the transition from co-worker to boss. Youll learn tools and techniques to achieve a balance between your existing relationships with co-workers and the requirements of the new management role.The workshop is interactive and fun, making use of case studies and role play.
There are no prerequisites required for this course.
This workshop will benefit anyone who has recently become, or shortly will become, a new leader, and wants the tools to make the transition from co-worker to boss.
- How to develop a management perspective
- Communication skills for handling changes in relationships
- Understanding what the team needs from you
- Deciding what you need from the team
- Communicating effectively through team meetings