Loading Course Schedule...
A planned requirements approach is essential to a successful project. Your role as the Business Analyst in any project is to help form and coach a cross-functional team, facilitate continuous collaboration with your client, manage and communicate changing requirements, and deliver business value to your client early and regularly throughout the project.
This course is suitable for both novices and experienced people who need to manage and communicate requirements for projects. It is recommended that participants complete the Business Analysis Essentials course prior to enrolling or have equivalent experience. Experience in project management and business analysis is helpful.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for Executives, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Business and IT stakeholders working with analysts, Systems Analysts and programmers interested in expanding their role into the business area.
- Managing Solution Scope and Requirements
- Knowing your audience and their needs
- Managing Requirements Effectively
- Managing Requirements Traceability
- Prepare the Requirements Package
- Maintain Requirements for Re-use
- Communicating Requirements Effectively
- Additional Information