This course will provide systems administrators with the knowledge necessary to update their skills from Microsoft Windows 2000 to Microsoft Windows Server 2003.
Students must be a Windows 2000 MCSA or MCSE or have equivalent Knowledge.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for Windows 2000 systems administrators with experience managing and supporting a Windows 2000-based Active Directory directory service-based network, and who need to learn how to apply those skills in a Windows Server 2003 environment.
- Managing Users, Groups, and Computers
- Managing Access to Resources
- Managing and Maintaining a Server Environment
- Managing an Application Server Environment
- Managing Disaster Recovery
- Maintaining Software by Using Software Update Services
- New Features of DNS