Loading Course Schedule...
This course aims at identifying the challenges we face when implementing an Agile approach and plan for a successful transition from waterfall. In this course, we shall review several scenarios that typify the attributes of most projects in an organization as we explore and discuss the challenges to Agile. Learn to overcome these challenges and combine your traditional practices with Agility to develop smart business analysis and project management practices for your organization.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2 day/Lecture & Lab
This course is appropriate for Managers, Executives, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Business and IT stakeholders working with analysts, Quality and process engineers, technicians, managers; supervisors, team leaders, and process operators.
- Fundamentals of Agility
- Why Agile?
- History & Mindset Understand how the agile approach arose and the mindset.
- Establishing core hours - How will the team work during a day?
- Planning and Managing Business Analysis
- Communication and Performance
- Agile and CMMI
- How to build end-to-end systems in early iterations
- Comparing Waterfall and Agile Practices
- Planning the project
- Requirements Elicitation and Analysis
- Managing Scope Creep
- Quality Control and Assurance
- Managing and Controlling a Project 2.6 One shot vs.
- Incremental Delivery
- Complete transition or combination (hybrid) of both - What shall be your strategy?
- Traction with Agility - Defining and Measuring success