Managing people within a single location certainly has its challenges. These challenges are magnified when your team is remote--physically dispersed across town, across the country, and/or across the world. This class is designed to provide insights into the tactics, techniques, and processes needed to effectively manage virtual teams.
There are no prerequisites for this class.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This class is designed for anyone needing to develop tactics, techniques, and processes to effectively manage virtual teams.
- Virtual Team Challenges
- Team Communication Assessment and Debrief
- Virtual Team Profile
- General Team Communication
- Using Virtual Technologies
- Virtual Meeting Tips and Best Practices
- Cultural Intelligence and Team Building
- Virtual Team Building Activities
- Home Office Productivity Factors