This course focuses on developing core leadership skills and behaviors essential to advancing in a leadership position. Participants begin to explore and discuss essential leadership concepts and behaviors together with how these concepts and behaviors apply to their specific situation using the Everything DiSC Workplace as a context to understand showing up a as leader and demonstrating basic leadership behaviors despite not having a formal leadership role.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for anyone preparing for advancement into a leadership role.
- Introduction to the Course
- Seeing Myself as a Leader
- Essential Leadership Principles
- Leadership and Influence
- Leadership and Assertiveness
- Accountability Group and Implementation Commitment