The course is for experienced Angular developers who wish to learn fundamental concepts of working with Material Design in Angular. Material Design is a visual language that synthesizes the classic principles of good design with the innovation of technology and science. Students will learn to leverage Material Design within Angular applications. This course is a combination of lecture and hands-on exercises in which students will create production-grade Angular Applications which leverage Material Design.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
Experienced Angular developers with experience comparable to the Karmoxie: NG305: In-Depth Introduction to Angular and NgRx - including experience with Angular CLI, Webpack, Routing, life cycle methods, and creating modules, components, directives, pipes & services.
- Course Introduction
- Principles of Material Design
- Angular Material Design
- The Component Dev Kit (CDK) Behaviors
- The Component Dev Kit (CDK) Components
- Theming Angular Material
- Theming your own components
- Using Angular Material's Typography
- Customizing Angular Material component styles
- Creating a custom form field control
- Using elevation helpers