This exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: describe finance and operations apps, and extend apps by using Microsoft Power Platform technologies; configure administrative features and workflows; manage Finance and Operation data; and validate and support the solution.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- The ability to use Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations for basic processing and navigation
- Experience being a functional or technical consultant who has used Dynamics Finance Apps to gather and analyze business requirements
- General knowledge of basic mobile device features and navigation
- The student should be able to take a synchronous, virtual course and communicate feedback in a positive, constructive manner
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
Consultants (functional and technical) gather and analyze business requirements and translate those requirements into fully realized business processes and solutions that implement industry recommended practices. They serve as a key resource in implementing and configuring apps to meet business requirements. Consultants should be able to implement core components and features of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps. They should also have awareness of how Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps integrate with external systems and tools including Power Platform. The consultant uses Lifecycle Services (LCS), Azure DevOps, and other Microsoft tools and platforms to facilitate the application lifecycle management (ALM) process. Consultants pursue continuous education by reading the product release notes, reviewing product roadmaps, participating in conferences, or continue learning by using Microsoft Learn, Microsoft Docs, instructor-led training, blogs, and user communities. They should also pursue role-base certifications and assessments to ensure their knowledge is recognized.
- Use common functionality and implementation tools
- Configure administrative features and workflows
- Manage Dynamics 365 Finance and Operation data
- Validate and support the solution