Organizations use Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations to reduce operational costs and rapidly respond to changing business needs. This solution lets organizations achieve these goals. This course discusses core components of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
Basic understanding of ERP, CRM concepts.
1.0 Day/Lecture & Lab
A Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Functional Consultant is responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications. The Functional Consultant implements a solution using out of the box capabilities, codeless extensibility, application and service integrations.
- Get Started with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Get Started with Lifecycle Services
- Use Lifecycle Services to Design and Plan
- Overview of Reporting and Analytics
- Build and Test Mobile Apps
- Create, Maintain and Use Workflows
- Course Conclusion