Dynamics 365 Commerce functional consultants set up and use the application functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce, and provide support for the application. The functional consultant typically has a strong understanding of unified commerce business operations, and experience configuring, deploying, maintaining, and using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce. This four-day course covers the essentials for the role.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Core Microsoft Dynamics 365 skills
- General understanding of Commerce principles
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for either a Dynamics 365 consultant who wants to learn Commerce, or a retail analyst with core Dynamics 365 experience who wants to apply their skills to the Dynamics product family.
- Get started with Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Configure Commerce Headquarters
- Products and Merchandising
- Retail Pricing
- Loyalty and customer experience
- Point of sale
- Configure and work with call centers in Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Work with E-Commerce in Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Manage order fulfillment and inventory in Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Work with Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection