This course will provide you with a broad introduction to the customer engagement capabilities of Dynamics 365. You will become familiar with the concept of customer engagement, as well as each of the customer engagement apps, including Dynamics 365 Marketing, Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Dynamics 365 Field Service, and the customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities of Dynamics 365 Project Operations. This course will include lecture as well as hands-on labs.
Learners should have a fundamental understanding of customer engagement principles and business operations. An understanding of cloud computing is helpful, but isn't necessary.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
People in different roles and at various stages in their careers can benefit from this fundamentals course. This includes IT professionals, business stakeholders and others who want to be exposed to the customer engagement capabilities of Dynamics 365, students, recent graduates, and people changing careers who want to leverage Dynamics 365 to move to the next level.
- Examine the core capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer engagement apps
- Learn the Fundamentals of Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Learn the Fundamentals of Dynamics 365 Sales
- Learn the Fundamentals of Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Learn the Fundamentals of Dynamics 365 Field Service