In this course, students will learn how to support and configure Windows desktops in an organizational environment. Students will develop skills that include learning how to install, customize, and update Windows 10 and later operating systems. Students will learn how to managing storage, files, and devices as well as how to configure network connectivity for Windows. Students will also learn how to secure the Windows OS and protect the data on the device. Finally, students will learn how to manage and troubleshoot Windows clients
- Basic understanding of computer networks and hardware concepts.
- Basic understanding of OS and Application concepts.
- Experience with using the Windows OS.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who perform installation, configuration, general local management and maintenance of Windows 10 and later core services. Candidates may also be familiar with enterprise scenarios and cloud-integrated services.
- Installing Windows
- Configuring Authorization & Authentication
- Post-installation Configuration and Personalization
- Updating Windows
- Configuring Networking
- Configuring Storage
- Configuring Data Access and Usage
- Managing Apps in Windows Client
- Configuring Threat Protection and Advanced Security
- Supporting the Windows Client Environment
- Troubleshooting Files & Applications
- Troubleshooting the OS
- Troubleshooting Hardware and Drivers