In this course, students will make use of the PowerPivot add-in to import data from various sources and create a dynamic report.
To ensure your success, we recommend you first take one of the following courses or have equivalent knowledge: Microsoft Excel 2010: Level 1, Microsoft Excel 2010: Level 2, and Microsoft Excel 2010: Level 3.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is for students with a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2010 and general computing proficiency, including those who will be using Excel to make business decisions.
- Getting Started with PowerPivot
- Manipulating PowerPivot Data
- Creating PowerPivot Reports
- Using DAX Functions in PowerPivot
- Distributing PowerPivot Data