Microsoft Office 2010: Transition from Office 2003 (First Look)
To be successful in this course, studnets should be familiar with prior versions of the Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, PPT, Word, Access, and Outlook).To ensure your success, we recommend you first take one of our Level 1 courses, such as either of the following, or have equivalent skills and knowledge: Microsoft Office Excel 2003: Level 1, Microsoft Office Word 2003: Level 1, Microsoft Office Access 2003: Level 1, Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003: Level 1 and Microsoft Office Outlook 2003: Level 1.
1 day/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for users with prior experience of previous versions of the Microsoft Office suite, who are looking to transition to 2010 and want to know what the new features of Office 2010 are.
- Getting Started with Microsoft Office 2010
- Modifying Documents Using Microsoft Office Word 2010
- Working with Spreadsheets Using Microsoft Office Excel 2010
- Creating Dynamic Presentations Using Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Working with Databases Using Microsoft Office Access 2010
- Managing Tasks with Microsoft Office Outlook 2010
- Sharing Microsoft Office 2010 Files