After having worked with Microsoft Office Outlook 2003, you must also get to know the features present in the latest release of the application. Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 comes with new features for improving the management, organization, and distribution of your Outlook items. In this course, you will work with the new and enhanced features in Outlook 2007.
Students should have prior knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook 2003.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
The course is designed for experienced Outlook users who need to learn about the new features 2007 has to offer versus the 2003 version.
- Exploring the Outlook Environment
- Managing Your Daily Tasks in Outlook 2007
- Sharing Information with Other Users
- Protecting Your Information
- Integrating Outlook with Other Applications