In this course, you will use Outlook to send, receive, and manage email messages, manage your contact information, schedule appointments and meetings, create tasks and notes for yourself, and customize the Outlook interface to suit your working style. This course is the first in a series of two Microsoft Office Outlook 2019 courses. It will provide you with the basic skills you need to start using Outlook 2019 to manage your email communications, contact information, calendar events, tasks, and notes.
To ensure your success, you will need to have end-user skills with any current version of Windows, including being able to start and close applications, navigate basic file structures, and manage files and folders. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations course: Using Microsoft Windows 10.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for people who have a basic understanding of Microsoft Windows and need to know how to use Outlook as an email client to manage their email communications, calendar events, contact information, and other communication tasks
- Navigate Outlook to read and respond to email.
- Use the Address Book and format and spell check new messages.
- Attach files and insert illustrations to messages.
- Customize read and response options.
- Use flags, categories, and folders to organize messages.
- Create and work with Contacts.
- Create appointments and schedule meetings in Calendar.
- Create and work with Tasks and Notes.