This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the PowerPoint Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-300.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows, including being able to start programs, switch between programs, locate saved files, close programs, and access websites using a web browser. To meet this prerequisite, you can take any one or more of the following Logical Operations courses:
- Using Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 10: Transition from Windows 7
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for students who wish to gain a foundational understanding of PowerPoint 2019 that is necessary to create and develop engaging multimedia presentations.
- Getting Started with PowerPoint 2019
- Developing a PowerPoint Presentation
- Performing Advanced Text Editing Operations
- Adding and Arranging Graphical Elements
- Modifying Graphical Elements
- Preparing to Deliver Your Presentation