Microsoft Office Publisher is a desktop publishing software application capable of producing greeting cards, certificates, newsletters, and other printed publications. Publisher includes a large collection of templates that provide a great way to start a new publication. Publisher offers a large selection of "building blocks" that can be dragged into your documents, helping you to create page elements such as calendars, newsletter sidebars, and borders. Publisher integrates online sharing and mail merge features, which are handy when you need to send publications to a list of customers, and it's possible to export publications as HTML web pages or PDF documents. With a user-friendly interface, Publisher makes it easy to create and edit publications.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with basic Microsoft Windows 10 tasks and be comfortable in the Windows 10 environment.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for persons in a variety of job roles such as publishing specialists, layout specialists, graphic designers, or any other knowledge workers who need to use Microsoft Office Publisher to create, lay out, edit, and share publications.
- Getting Started with Microsoft Publisher 2016
- Adding Content to a Publication
- Formatting Text and Paragraphs in a Publication
- Managing Text in a Publication
- Working with Graphics in a Publication
- Preparing a Publication for Sharing and Printing
- Appendix A: Automating Communication Using Mail Merge
- Appendix B: New Features in Publisher 2016/2019