This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the PowerPoint Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-300. Most Office 365 users perform the majority of their daily tasks using the desktop version of the Office software, so that is the focus of this training. The course material will also enable you to access and effectively utilize many web-based resources provided with your Office 365 subscription. This includes brief coverage of key skills for using PowerPoint for the Web and OneDrive. Helpful notes throughout the material alert you to cases where the online version of the application may function differently from the primary, desktop version.
To ensure success, students should have experience using PowerPoint, running within the Windows 10 operating system, to create, edit, and deliver presentations. To obtain this level of knowledge and skills, you can take the following Logical Operations courses:
- Using Microsoft Windows 10 or Microsoft Windows 10: Transition from Windows 7
- Microsoft PowerPoint for Office 365 (Desktop or Online): Part 1
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for students who have a foundational working knowledge of PowerPoint, who wish to take advantage of the application's higher-level usability, security, collaboration, and distribution functionality.
- Customizing Design Templates
- Adding Tables
- Adding Charts
- Working with Media
- Building Advanced Transitions and Animations
- Collaborating on a Presentation
- Customizing Presentation Delivery
- Modifying Presentation Navigation
- Securing and Distributing a Presentation